Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was travelling from Newark to Sleaford and this car was behind me, when we got to Leadenham hill he was pushing really hard, I thought he was going to ram us so I pulled over to let him pass, he then ran up to a Volvo that wouldn't yield to him and then over took 4 cars into oncoming traffic. There aren't enough of these cars left with the Busso engine let alone any cars owned by suicidal people, and you need to get your rear wiper fixed as it doesn't park in the right position

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I always wanted one of them when I was in the old 147, but its a bit like motorcyclists one bad one gets the whole community a bad name, bit like most BMW drivers think they own the road. Most peeps won't know what it was and to them it just an Alfa being driven very aggressively. It did sound really good though!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I find Audi drivers to be the biggest ******s.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Don't know, but this guy is putting a lot of people at risk including his girlfriend, I don't mind anyone going fast and in most cases have no problem with anyone breaking the law and speed limits. They were set by some old duffer in a model t who has no idea of what modern vehicles are capable of, shame this country hasn't adopted German speed limits(vote stay and what a reason in itself) unlimited motorways must be our goal! I guess risk taking diminishes with age? Shame that car's going to end up in someones front bumper! I did notice the rear wiper doesn't park properly, and that shows how anal I am about these cars!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts