Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can supply nuts and bolts to suit the irregular thread sizes used on old alfa's? Specifically I need a nut for a carb mount and a retaining bolt for a fuel filter on my 2000 gtv. I asked CA and they said they couldn't help but said most local auto accessory shops should stock. I've looked a lot online and not found anything.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
if you know exact thread sizes, this looks like a good online store
Namrick Limited

Most online manufacturers only sell in large lots, but the above looks like you can even order a single bolt or nut, from what I can tell.

I am afraid gone are the little one man shops on the high street who used to have such things and took pride in supplying......now the high street is full of estate agents, cash machines and fast food stores:(

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Namrick Limited

Most online manufacturers only sell in large lots, but the above looks like you can even order a single bolt or nut, from what I can tell.

I am afraid gone are the little one man shops on the high street who used to have such things and took pride in supplying......now the high street is full of estate agents, cash machines and fast food stores:(
Good shout, CA just came back and suggested the same website. Just got to take measurements for pitch and then I should be good to go.

·
Registered
2017 Guila 2.0 Tbi Lusso spec, 1972 S2 Spider Junior, wife drives 939 Spider, + Abarth 595
6,555 Posts
Namrick Limited

I started to read the OP and was thinking of this very same shop. It's a long time since I've been there but it is like a sweet shop for us types!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Good shout, CA just came back and suggested the same website. Just got to take measurements for pitch and then I should be good to go.
Matt, I'm after the same nuts as you. Heading to my local fasteners next week so will report back if I get hold of any.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Matt, I'm after the same nuts as you. Heading to my local fasteners next week so will report back if I get hold of any.
Hi Joe, I've ordered a pack of 10 from Namrick, once they arrive I'll check they fit and if so I can stick some in the post to you if you want.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts