Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm heading over to the continent in the 156 this weekend, meeting up with my brother, so we're hitting the Nurburgring yet again on Saturday. If anyone's around... I'll be in the Green rocket!!!! Don't be shy.

PS the forecast is excellent :D

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got back to the UK early afternoon - was awesome! Photos & a detailed breakdown to follow (prob. Monday night) but the 156 did me very proud indeed :D

Dutch 75 boys were there, along with a Dutch 156 GTA (with redecorated RHS :cry: )... track was really quiet, almost no bikes, a couple of GT3's, Corvette's, RX8, new (E92?) M3... track was slippy in some shaded places, but all in all good.

145mph out of the JTD on the Autobahn on the way home - and there was more coming (despite yet another split boost hose - one of the downfalls of running 1.9 Bar.... ) ;)

Great weekend :D :D :D

·
Registered
645 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PS. Is this you?
Yup, that's me alright, giving a mighty thumbs up to the camera! My 156 was very dirty :eek: but pretty fast!

I parked in the "ticket" car park, I noticed you & all the 75's in the "Ringtaxi" car park - probably why we didn't meet. Next time tho' ;)

I have some pictures of your car - will upload later!

·
Registered
645 Posts
My 156 was very dirty :eek: but pretty fast!

I parked in the "ticket" car park, I noticed you & all the 75's in the "Ringtaxi" car park - probably why we didn't meet. Next time tho' ;)
It should be. 2.4JTD got plenty of "OEMPH" to go up those hills.

Look forward to meeting you next time. (and the pictures ofcourse)

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It should be. 2.4JTD got plenty of "OEMPH" to go up those hills.

Look forward to meeting you next time. (and the pictures ofcourse)
Bin gerade am hochladen... :thumbs:

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts