Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm off to the ring on the 16th November just for the day. Getting a ferry from Dover to Calais at 4.05 in the morning.

Unfortunately I'm having a business trip after that day and I need to get back to Antwerp that evening but the ring closes at 4.30 anyway.

Does anyone fancy coming along? :D

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
You lucky so and so. :)

I wish I could Joe but I'm in court that week. :cry:

Give me a shout next time. :thumbs:

Hows that car behaving? I guess its all sorted now if you're off to the Nurburgring. :D

·
Registered
23,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hope so. I need to get to AHM to get it mapped properly before I go. I daren't run it over 5,000 RPM as I have no idea how lean it's running.

·
Registered
23,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Put it this way. despite not being mapped yet, It kept up with a Nissan 350Z from 40 to 70 earlier!! (I had to let off!!!).

:eek:

He seemed like he was properly gunning it. You should of seen the guys WTF?? face.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Phew..That's tempting..I've got a bunch of leave to use up before the end of the year and I'm not doing anything on that day..Was hoping to break myself in gently to track days with AO one the following weekend..I'm in Maidstone so I could easily make the ferry..How long does it take to get their from Calais as I've never driven there before??

·
Registered
23,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've done it in 3hours 35 mins before, but I think 4 hours 20 mins is more acceptable.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Put it this way. despite not being mapped yet, It kept up with a Nissan 350Z from 40 to 70 earlier!! (I had to let off!!!).

:eek:

He seemed like he was properly gunning it. You should of seen the guys WTF?? face.
A 350Z? :eek: Money well spent then. :thumbs:

Roll on the remap! :D

·
Registered
23,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nurburgring is off now. My bottom end has started to knock. :cry:

·
Registered
23,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
never know I might get it fixed in time. :s

·
Registered
886 Posts
Sorry to hear that, well that saves me a dilemma at least..Hope its not as serious as it sounds and let us know if you fancy setting up another attempt..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts