Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK since the last thread went a bit mad here is the list we have for the remap. No bickering on this just add your name if your interested. We will discuss the options then after the list reaches 10 or more and we can all try agree on who would be the best to get over for the map.

1. Damien_C
2. smcgiff - 08 Reg 159 2.4 (210) TI
3. qawsed 1.6TS - cost dependent within reason
4. Techie 1.6TS 120 - cost dependent also with reason
5. snake2001 1.6TS (120) - cost dependent also with reason
6. rancido64 1.6ts (120bhp) - again cost dependant
7. belfast bob - 2.0TS cf2 (155bhp)

T

·
0 Posts
Not sure is it worth remapping now if the 1.6TS 120 would not yield much out of it without other parts going in???

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
usually TS 10% max bhp increase and a bit of extra torque

5bhp or so more if you do a CDA/BMC

5bhp/10bhp for a good exhaust

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
depending when this is run, I'm hoping to have:

-k&n intake (done)
-manifold & exhaust system
-2.0 147 camshafts

hopefully that should make it worth my while doing it...

@techie: would you not consider something similar? maybe even BMC-CDA/similar & 2.0 147 cams?

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I'll try root up a post I remember reading on here. Guy got his 1.6 done, think it was by red dot. Was well impressed with increase in throttle response and got 14 bhp on the rolling road!

T

·
0 Posts
Not really worth my while making major mods to my car as I use it every day for work, I have done over 40k alone since I got it last September.

depending when this is run, I'm hoping to have:

-k&n intake (done)
-manifold & exhaust system
-2.0 147 camshafts

hopefully that should make it worth my while doing it...

@techie: would you not consider something similar? maybe even BMC-CDA/similar & 2.0 147 cams?

D

·
0 Posts
Paul ya big wetty:p:p

Phil bud, use the edit button please instead of double posting.

Christ I have the smallest engine here and I'm getting it. And will only have a BMC when I get it done. Be nice to have a better thortle response.

T

·
0 Posts
Damien,

You will need all the help you can get with all the extra weight on your car now with all the Subs etc !! :cheese:

Paul ya big wetty:p:p

Phil bud, use the edit button please instead of double posting.

Christ I have the smallest engine here and I'm getting it. And will only have a BMC when I get it done. Be nice to have a better thortle response.

D

·
0 Posts
Lol, hey I was ahead of you for a while :p:p:p It not that bad to be honest, and I was deafing people today with it:D Great fun forgot how loud it was:D

T

·
0 Posts
Lol, hey I was ahead of you for a while :p:p:p It not that bad to be honest, and I was deafing people today with it:D Great fun forgot how loud it was:D
The less said about the " trip " , the better Damo !!!! :lol:

D

·
0 Posts
Lol, Must show you it:D Looks cool now, all I need is to bolt back in the seatbelts and the dash and the rest of it lmao.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts