Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
I've just ordered some number plate lights :D

bet you I cant fit them without drawing blood :eek: :lol:
WHAT, you've ordered LED's!? Haha, didn't think that's how you roll. ;). They're really easy to change.

They work really well for both the numberplate and under door lights and if you go through Mylitco online, the more you buy, the cheaper the cost of the bulbs, so you'll get a discount if you buy 4. Sorry I didn't read this thread before you ordered them Bradders, but maybe send them a message if you want the under door ones also. :)

·
Premium Member
42,855 Posts
WHAT, you've ordered LED's!? Haha, didn't think that's how you roll. ;). They're really easy to change.

They work really well for both the numberplate and under door lights and if you go through Mylitco online, the more you buy, the cheaper the cost of the bulbs, so you'll get a discount if you buy 4. Sorry I didn't read this thread before you ordered them Bradders, but maybe send them a message if you want the under door ones also. :)
I'll see how much damage I do with the number plate ones first lad :p

·
Registered
328 Posts
Great mod, well worth doing! I had my boot light, glove box light, interior lights, number plate light, and under door lights all LED in my mito, it's so effective number plate lights especially, everyone should do it!)!... I have even ordered replacements all ready and waiting for my new mito, which isn't even delivered till march!

An mylitco are the people to use, excellent service, rapid delivery and good prices!

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
I'll see how much damage I do with the number plate ones first lad :p
Haha ok, be careful though, once you've changed one set, you'll want to change them all. :)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Works out around £9 a set. You need one set for the number plates. 1 for the underside of the doors. Then 1 split across the boot and glove box. - They are all the same sort of bulb, as already shown in this thread.

Then there is another type of bulb for the interior lights. They are also about £9 for the set, so about £36 in total!

·
Registered
328 Posts
No they are all quite easy, the number plate ones the clip is visible and you just unclip with your finger.

On the underside of the doors, and the glovebox and boot, you need to use a small flat head screw driver and just push open the clips through the small hole that will be visible at one end of the plastic.

I'm sure you'll be fine but shout up if you get stuck!

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
The brown socket, just turn it anti-clockwise, I think, then you can pull the bulb out.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts