Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pic taken at some Alfa Day in Bucharest:D
Now I'll log off before I receive all the abusive PMs for posting such a demeaning pic.:cheese: :tut:

Attachments

·
Registered
43,564 Posts

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Nice bods but they are a couple of right dogs.

Woof Woof Woof :p

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
i prefer the one on the left, she looks nice. the one on the right looks like she's been on fire:eek: great outfits though, it has to be said:D

the girls at tatton park alfa day were nice as well, although they were dressed a little more conservatively than those 2!

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
gil_147 said:
I'd rather like a piece of the one on the right! Don't suppose you got her phone number?

Mate, nooooooooo, she has the facial construction of Dolph Lundgren with a bottle of self tan liberally daubed on.

They're just two skinny birds with tight tops and wonder bras, nowt spesh. Not like our Keeley ;)

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
GhostyDog said:
Dolph Lundgren with a bottle of self tan liberally daubed on.

Truth!!! :cheese: :lol: :cheese: :lol: :cheese:

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
apparently the wonder bra got it's name from blokes unclipping one and going "duh, i wonder where they went!?":lol:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
:cheese: :cheese: :lol: :)

ACAPULCO AL said:
apparently the wonder bra got it's name from blokes unclipping one and going "duh, i wonder where they went!?":lol:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
IMHO You are all very harsh on the two girls.

You should post pics of yourselves to hotornot.com, post the link to AO and see how you fare! :D

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
I agree with the big man. I've seen threads like this turn VERY ugly as feelings begin to be stepped on. We should let it die.

Trust me on this one, I've been here long enough to know what I'm saying. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.