Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
14,495 Posts
SiF changed his boxers the other week. Don't know if that counts.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Now Then, Banksie has a display in Weston Super Mare and people from all over the world are coming here to see it, when I was young graffiti was frowned upon now it seems that it can make you famous and rich :censored:

·
Registered
14,827 Posts
Now Then, Banksie has a display in Weston Super Mare and people from all over the world are coming here to see it, when I was young graffiti was frowned upon now it seems that it can make you famous and rich :censored:
Went to see it. The art gallery itself was interesting. The rest of the installation so so. His free Bristol exhibition was better.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Went to see it. The art gallery itself was interesting. The rest of the installation so so. His free Bristol exhibition was better.
Dont go yet mate every day the queue is over 2 hours long to get it, im sure it will get quieter once the novelty wares off, I might pop in myself and see what all the fuss is about

·
Registered
14,827 Posts
Dont go yet mate every day the queue is over 2 hours long to get it, im sure it will get quieter once the novelty wares off, I might pop in myself and see what all the fuss is about
Already been. Prebooked online. Queued for 15 minutes.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts