See what i mean .................

met_1.jpg
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cheers to All
Peter

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
The Italian police have 2 Lambos, they were donated by Lamborghini itself and are used for emergency services like organs and blood transport. I don't know if they are actually used for car chases, but if so who would ever consider running away from that! :eek:

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
The Italian police have 2 Lambos, they were donated by Lamborghini itself and are used for emergency services like organs and blood transport. I don't know if they are actually used for car chases, but if so who would ever consider running away from that! :eek:
Just head for the nearest slightly rough road or even a high rise car park (remember the Top Gear Episode) and Lambo would be 'stuffed' :lol:

Here in Australia I have been held up by so-called Super cars such as Lambos on normal highways as the car cannot even do the speed limit...

J

·
0 Posts
what about this one.....anyone tell me what the back end of the car is in both pics..?

My guess is its either a BMW 3 or 5 series touring!:)
3 Series, the wheels are smaller and have less offset, the back window has a different profile from the 5 series tourer as well

·
Registered
32,442 Posts
that looks like a Barrys Boys meet :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts