Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Guila 2.0 Tbi Lusso spec, 1972 S2 Spider Junior, wife drives 939 Spider, + Abarth 595
6,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
38,910 Posts
I will have to show that to a bloke who I was talking to at work today.

He was thinking of getting a used (nearly new) Saab, and I was trying to talk him into buying a 159 instead.

·
Registered
6,811 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
3 series as 2nd most reliable car:confused: :lol:
I can believe it, along with the Japanese brands its no surprise. 840,000 cars is a big survey to argue with!

They published all (50 of) the results last year and Alfa didn't embarrass themselves either. Copies are £50 this year though :mad:

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
out of all the jap cars though, i find it hard to believe the 3 series came above them, with all the turbo issues they have had:confused:

honda accord etc

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
A lot of European marques are as good as the Japanese in the reliability stakes now. Twenty years ago I would have been surprised but not now.
you seen the amount of turbo issues the 2.0 and 3.0 diesels had:eek:

·
Registered
2017 Guila 2.0 Tbi Lusso spec, 1972 S2 Spider Junior, wife drives 939 Spider, + Abarth 595
6,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anyway, the survey I turned up I am sending to my friend, he has an Audi A6. At Christmas he was taking the 'P' out of my Alfa Romeo, harking on how reliable Audis' are. He was only trying to wind me up, so this is the least he deserves!:lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts