Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi...........

Anybody have a Novitec's Kompressor Kit in a GTA?
I need opinions about this.............

Anybody knows tests,opinions, problems from this especific KIT?

Thanks a lot.

Cheers

·
Registered
50 Posts
It certainly looks interesting - 340bhp should make a big difference!! The price is about £2000 cheaper than the Autodelta 3.7 conversion too. You'd really need to test drive a 'modded' car to make your own mind up.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LakeM said:
It certainly looks interesting - 340bhp should make a big difference!! The price is about £2000 cheaper than the Autodelta 3.7 conversion too. You'd really need to test drive a 'modded' car to make your own mind up.
Yes.............of course........but can't compare with Autodelta UK.............for me don't exists (see my past threads to understand my reasons to ignore Jano's Know-how).

I'm searching anybody who have fitted de compressor kit into a GTA..or a serious road test.

Thanks.........

Cheers

·
Banned
1,895 Posts
gigi said:
Yes.............of course........but can't compare with Autodelta UK.............for me don't exists (see my past threads to understand my reasons to ignore Jano's Know-how).

I'm searching anybody who have fitted de compressor kit into a GTA..or a serious road test.

Thanks.........

Cheers
The Gta supercharger kit is only good for 60,000 miles and U will have to have a novitec agent get it in and instal it for u.U cant buy the kit from Novitec ur self and fit it.I inquired from them and they will only fit it or have one of their agents fit it.

I think Jano(autodelta) is a very good dealer and tuner of Alfas.He might be expensive,but he does good work and sticks by it too.Why are u bad-mouthing him and his company.Please explain.Thanks

·
Banned
1,895 Posts
gigi said:

Thanks.........

Cheers
If Jano(Autodelta London)did not fit the kit,then I dont think u can give out about him.I sent my car to him from Ireland.He said my 147 turbo would be 198bhp.When I got it back it was tested in Ireland and was 205bhp.It was more than what Jano said.I was very happy with the work Jano did on my car.

Maybe u should be blaming and giving out to the service garage who installed ur kit and not blame or bad-mouth Jano.Lots of people here are very pleased with Jano and his work.He is a small company who has a small crew who work their balls off to give us performance parts for our Alfas.Keep up the good work Jano(Autodelta).

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alfadublin said:
The Gta supercharger kit is only good for 60,000 miles and U will have to have a novitec agent get it in and instal it for u.U cant buy the kit from Novitec ur self and fit it.I inquired from them and they will only fit it or have one of their agents fit it.

I think Jano(autodelta) is a very good dealer and tuner of Alfas.He might be expensive,but he does good work and sticks by it too.Why are u bad-mouthing him and his company.Please explain.Thanks

Hi and thanks a lot for your answer!

About Jano...............better say no word more..........read my threats from final 2002 and begining 2003......

Respect Novitec's Kit, I will fit in German headquarters (is the only place to fit GTA's kompressors).

Sorry, how reason only 60.000 miles?
You test it?How is it?Driveable?Progressive?
Fine in your opinion?

Best regards.

Cheers

·
Banned
1,895 Posts
gigi said:

Hi and thanks a lot for your answer!

About Jano...............better say no word more..........read my threats from final 2002 and begining 2003......

Respect Novitec's Kit, I will fit in German headquarters (is the only place to fit GTA's kompressors).

Sorry, how reason only 60.000 miles?
You test it?How is it?Driveable?Progressive?
Fine in your opinion?

Best regards.

Cheers
The Novitec GTA kit has to be re-serviced(as in supercharger rebuilt) every 60.000 miles.Most turbos or superchargers are only good for between 50-60,000 miles before they blow.The only GTA that I know of with the Novitec supercharger kit is the Novitec GTA itself.

And as for Jano,I have read ur posts and u seem to be very negative about Jano.Maybe it was ur service garages fault for messing up ur car and not Jano(Autodelta London).If Jano did not work on ur car then u cant blame him.I know Jano well and travel to him in London alot and he and his crew are very good.

They bulid good reliable cars and I nor anybody else here has a major problem with them.The only small problem is that they are a very small company and they have so many cars to prepare that sometimes they cant get the parts shipped out to u as soon as u would like.
Jano told u to bring the car to London so he could work on ur car,and u kept asking him to send u the supercharger kit and he did.If u got it fitted incorrectly then thats not Autodeltas fault.

I know of cars that drive from Italy France Holland and Ireland to have Jano work on them and they have all been very good cars.The whole reason for bringing ur car to Autodelta is so the car can be done properly and professionally by Autodelta themselves,cause if they sell kits to everyone and they are fitted badly then people will ring and complain to Jano cause it doesnt do what it is supposed to do.

This is my opinion but I felt I had to say this as I dont think Jano would ever knowingly sell anybody a part that did not work on their car
Personaly I think Autodelta are a great company.

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
I'm sure gigi is not interested about AD since his posts always revealed some kind of hidden advertising work for... Novitec.

It's repugnante to blame the competition when you can't do a better work than the one they actually do. Why everytime you pop in, things turn the same sad way?

Never mind, don't bother to answer...

·
Banned
1,895 Posts
THROTTLEMAN said:
I'm sure gigi is not interested about AD since his posts always revealed some kind of hidden advertising work for... Novitec.

It's repugnante to blame the competition when you can't do a better work than the one they actually do. Why everytime you pop in, things turn the same sad way?

Never mind, don't bother to answer...
Hey Im just sticking up for Jano and Autodelta.They have many many good and happy customers.U cant give out about somebody especially if they did not work on ur car personally.Hows ur alfa 147 going for u then.Are u still on dunlop tyres.If so are they good,Im thinkin of changing from Falken to Yokohama or the new Dunlops.Thanks

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Alfadublin, I'm one happy AD customer. But you never heard me saying in 99% of my posts anything about Novitec. Nor good or bad.
Actually you might have hear me saying good things, specially about their exhaust backbox for the 147, that I quite like.

On the other side, everytime Gigi poped in here the all same talk came on the table. I'm kind of tired of that...

That's it.

My 147 is running very, very well. Thanks for asking. This SportMaxx are quite good, the handling is excelent, still confortable and not very noisy. :)

·
Banned
1,895 Posts
THROTTLEMAN said:
Alfadublin, I'm one happy AD customer. But you never heard me saying in 99% of my posts anything about Novitec. Nor good or bad.
Actually you might have hear me saying good things, specially about their exhaust backbox for the 147, that I quite like.

On the other side, everytime Gigi poped in here the all same talk came on the table. I'm kind of tired of that...

That's it.

My 147 is running very, very well. Thanks for asking. This SportMaxx are quite good, the handling is excelent, still confortable and not very noisy. :)
I agree with u on ur on ur points above.The Falkens go off very quickly when pushed very hard,one minute u have grip the next u have nothing.Heard some good things about the dunlops.Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
No prob. :cool:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
THROTTLEMAN said:

That's it.

I'm sorry.................but you're wrong.Read the title............no mencion AD...............only want opinions about GTA Novitec's kompressor kit.........

I know perfectly the result in Twin sparks........I want opinions in 3.2 V6 GTA.

Cheers

·
Banned
1,895 Posts
U just got ur answer.The only GTA kompressor is the Novitec GTA itself.Go and ask them what its like to drive and get an opinion from them.No one here has a Novitec GTA Kompressor.I have to aggree with Throttleman.All ur posts are anti-Autodelta.Should have driven to Autodelta and then u wouldnt have had any problems or be so negative towards Jano.
Theres a phrase that goes something like."If you make your bed then you lye on it".Know what I mean? ;)

·
Banned
1,895 Posts
Gigi ur 3rd thread.U said about having a bad time with Autodelta,and that they dont exist in ur eyes.Yes?Throttlemans point is that he is an Autodelta customer but u dont hear him slagging or bad-mouthing the competition(Novitec).

U seem to like Novitec now but u are bad-mouthing the competition(Autodelta) in alot of ur posts.Thats his point.So actually in this case I think "YOU" are the one who is wrong.You did mention Autodelta.I hope you understand "Throttlemans" point now. ;)

·
Banned
1,895 Posts
If u want opinions on the Novitec Gta Kompressor then use google or yahoo and do a search for the car and test drives in it.You probably will get info on it that way.In here we can only speculate what the car is like to drive as no-one has one yet(not that I am aware of).Good luck and make ur bed properly next time ok ;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Alfadublin said:
If u want opinions on the Novitec Gta Kompressor then use google or yahoo and do a search for the car and test drives in it.You probably will get info on it that way.In here we can only speculate what the car is like to drive as no-one has one yet(not that I am aware of).Good luck and make ur bed properly next time ok ;)
Try google..............no tests.
Try anyone..........no test.

In italy 10 GTA kompressor serial....(Google)
Another countries............10 more........

I only ask the forum if anybody was one of the 20 owners GTA kompressor..............

Read my thread title.................no mention AD.

You are wrong..................only want info.....I talk with Danielle Secchi (Ntechnology-Nordauto)...and diffrents qualificated opinions.............nobody doubts of me....

Good luck to you also

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Alfadublin - have you ever heard of tact and diplomacy? The wording of your replies lack both and are unnecessarily offending people.
Gigi just asked a simple question and if you have no information of benefit to him then there is no point in replying to his post at all :rolleyes:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Alfaguy said:
Alfadublin - have you ever heard of tact and diplomacy? The wording of your replies lack both and are unnecessarily offending people.
Gigi just asked a simple question and if you have no information of benefit to him then there is no point in replying to his post at all :rolleyes:
Thanks a lot...................i know there are alot gentlemens in this forum who can understand my question..................only need help to contact with one GTA?s novitec kompressor owner...........to check if Novitec promises are really or not........only this.

Best regards.

·
Banned
1,895 Posts
Alfaguy said:
Read all the posts started by this guy.He moans and gives out about Autodelta in nearly every one of them and in the 3rd thraed on this post he says that Autodelta doesnt exist to him.Me and Throttleman were just stating some facts th him.The guy is whinging about Jano when Jano never even worked on his car.He bought the kit and got it installed the wrong way.To me this is wrong.No one here has a Gta Kompressor.And he still asking for opinions.I will leave it at that.

GIGI--Please read the 3rd reply here again.U are whinging about Jano in it.Try reading all ur posts again from late 2002,all u do is give out about Autodelta.He sent u ur supercharger kit,u got it set up the wrong way,but u blame Jano.It aint his fault if ur car got messed up.I will say no more about this.Thanks and good luck

1 - 20 of 22 Posts