Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
87,301 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
The first Sunday in November proved to be fairly mild, I took the opportunity to clean my car after a round trip from Edinburgh to London in mostly rain. Paid particular attention to the wheels and got some sealant on them before the foul weather sets in up here.

(also 200 KB seems like an overly strict size limit for uploads in 2015)

Attachments

·
Registered
870 Posts
Alfa 159Ti detail

Some photo's of my Alfa Romeo 159Ti JTDM 170 with the rare optional Factory Bodykit. Car is a 2011 and has done 120K miles !!

Car was first Snow Foamed, then washed using the 2 bucket method, then clayed and washed again. Then a 2 stage machine polish using AutoBrite Enrich & Final finish, followed by AB Cherry Glaze and topped off with a coat of Lusso Oro Wax.

Wheels were cleaned with "Devils Blood" and protected with Planet Polish "wheel seal & shine", topped off with some AB Tyre Gloss.

Glass cleaned with Autosmart Glass polish.

Enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
554 Posts
Washed and waxed on the 1st weekend of November using Bouncers Slick Mick shampoo, quick detail after drying with Bouncers Done & Dusted them topped off with Bouncers Wax Stock 2015 special edition Salute the Fruit. Wheels waxed with Collinite 845 and tyres with Meg;s Endurance.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Cleaned the brera the weekend

Ok here we go.

Washed and G3 clay mitt all over with G3 turbo detailer as lubrication.
Washed again and dryed.
Auto Gylm super resin polish and then Auto Gylm extra gloss protection and yes again it was that TESCO glass cleaner.:biglaugh:

·
Administrator
87,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Snowfoamed & washed with 50.Cal Combat Neutral Snowfoam
Interior done with 50.Cal Precision
50.Cal Penta Wax still beading well :thumbs:

DSC_0566.jpg DSC_0622.jpg DSC_0567.jpg

DSC_0573.jpg DSC_0638.jpg DSC_0608.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts