Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For our Nov Meet I reckon we should go for a Sunday Morning Breakfast, probably at Byards Leap again. Thinking of either the 20th or 27th. If you have any preferences for either of these dates please let me know before I go ahead and organize it.

Of course December brings our masochists Meet in Skeggie around again. This is always held between Christmas and New Year so the date can be problematical as some of you have to work in this period. :( Anyway I'm looking at 27th - 30th inclusive so any preferences please let me know before I go ahead with this one. ( Remember that this is a daytime Meet starting around 12 00. )

If I don't get any replies I'll just do what I want so there ! :D

G

·
For our Nov Meet I reckon we should go for a Sunday Morning Breakfast, probably at Byards Leap again. Thinking of either the 20th or 27th. If you have any preferences for either of these dates please let me know before I go ahead and organize it.

Of course December brings our masochists Meet in Skeggie around again. This is always held between Christmas and New Year so the date can be problematical as some of you have to work in this period. :( Anyway I'm looking at 27th - 30th inclusive so any preferences please let me know before I go ahead with this one. ( Remember that this is a daytime Meet starting around 12 00. )

If I don't get any replies I'll just do what I want so there ! :D
i can do the 27th as that will be a bank holiday, will be working the rest of the week though :(

G

·
I'm up for the Skeggy meet this year:thumbs:. I booked off between Christmas and New Year very early on this year!:D

·
16,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:thumbs:

Thanks for the replies so far.

Anyone else have any preferences ?

Will be posting the Brekkers Event late next Week and hopefully the Skeggie one the week after, I'll have to go to Skeggie to make sure that the Car Parking situation hasn't changed since last year.

G

·
I'll have to go to Skeggie to make sure that the Car Parking situation hasn't changed since last year.
Any excuse to have fish and chips at the seaside :rolleyes:

oh and like I said the other night I'll go with the flow and get out of work if needs be but my free sunday at the moment is 20th Nov.

·
16,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Any excuse to have fish and chips at the seaside :rolleyes:

oh and like I said the other night I'll go with the flow and get out of work if needs be but my free sunday at the moment is 20th Nov.
:lol: On that check out trip last year it was knee deep in snow but the Sun was out so a nice little drive in the end..........

G

·
as for the Skeggie meet I've wrote a letter to santa for an alfa so I might be in a nice new car if I can make it. :D

·
16,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
as for the Skeggie meet I've wrote a letter to santa for an alfa so I might be in a nice new car if I can make it. :D
:lol: Hope you are lucky with Santa, I tend not to be. :cry:

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
Kris.....I'm knitting as fast as I can! :rolleyes:

Nige we'll defo be up for the 20th for brekkie, not the 27th as we'll be recovering, as will Jo n Graeme, after Cold Start :eek:

Skeggie? OH YES :thumbs: And I know that Jay wants to come along to this meet too.......something about us all going round to his mum's :lol: I'll remind him on Thursday :D

If Skeg is the 27th I will expect a free bag of chips for my birthday the following day..........I was promised this 2 years ago :tut: Oh and fingers crossed that R is NOT in hospital this time round :rant:

·
16,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So far then it's looking like the 20th Nov for Brekkers and 27th Dec for Skeggie, Any objections speak soon or forever hold your pieces......... :eek:

Last chance to change these dates will be next Wednesday, after that you're stuck with 'em !

I'll start saving up for Jills chips ! :D

·
16,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That's nice of you Nige :rolleyes: :lol:
:lol: I know. Look, I'm very good and don't charge a lot for my services, or, to put it another way, good for nothing ! :eek:

·
16,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Won't be able to make the Skeggy meet this year Nige back at work unfortunately, all week.

·
16,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Won't be able to make the Skeggy meet this year Nige back at work unfortunately, all week.
:( About time you packed it all in Martin, I can recommend it.

·
16,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Unfortunately , haven't got quite enough of the folding stuff yet.Although may be forced into it ...........
Could do with more of the folding stuff myself but I get by pretty well.

Sounds a little ominous in your case though.......

·
16,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Right, I need to sort a couple of things out for the Skeggie Meet. I do like the 27th but there may be a problem with the " warm up " after as it is a Bank Holiday. All I can say for sure right now it is that it will be either 27/28/29 for sure so check your diaries.

Nothing certain yet, I'm waiting for more info so I won't be able to Post the Meet today as I wanted to, please bear with me on this one.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts