Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a thought on the continuing improvement of this very good bs.......

Do we need so many separate forums? Its an arse checking them all.Just my polite suggestion.....

put sales and wants together

put off topic and general together

get rid of the Alfa World Notice board so everyone uses general

put tech and modification together together and get rid of the separate Alfa models forums.This way everyone will use the general and we can get really busy.Most questions relating to a particular model are techy anyway.

put meets and images together cus ost images will be of meets

That way we can all be a general forum and increase traffic!

no offence intended,just my thoughts fwiw

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
I think there should be a forum just for Dave, so he can put all his rants there.

Just kidding Dave, you're very special to us.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
We'll have a look at that for you.
I agree about the off topic & General Forums.
Thank you for the input, we always like to hear how you think we can do better. It's built for the member's... you guy's

·
Premium Member
Tesla Model S
8,046 Posts
I will be deleting the for sale and wanted lounge soon anyhow. We have a classifieds section for this.

Please start using.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fair enough lads!

would just be nice to get more conversation going.Perhaps i need to be patient and wait for a few more members!

great site btw

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
I can see what Daves getting at.It takes a while to look through all the sections.My idea would be to keep the individual model sections as now,but to lose modification and technical sections.The reason being that a lot of technical or modification questions are model specific anyway.Indeed most people already post their technical or modification questions that way already.
Other than that keep up the good work Mr Alfaowner on the site and to my fellow Alfisti keep on posting the good threads!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree with Pete on this one, most mod and tech questions have to be model specific, so why keep the separate lounges?

·
Premium Member
Tesla Model S
8,046 Posts
You people are using the site, I dont really get time to now. I will always listen and like to think in return that I am heard.

When we eventually do the forum software upgrade we will change this for you. I will suspend posting to those lounges as soon as possible.

People will then be forced to post in the model specfic lounges.

Hope you find this easier now.

Thanks also for taking time out to say!

Take care all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts