Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a Rolling Road test done as I've just had the Cambelt changed, pretty good power figure, not sure about the torque curve. Its not very smooth...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Not ba mate. Mine made 256.4 bhp as standard. It's a very worn engine though :lol:

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
Good result, mine made 257.4bhp with no mods too! Kinda wish I kept it that way :lol:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I find it impressive that these cars are still producing the same amount of power they left the factory with after 10 years.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
I'll find mine tonight for you.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Here you go mate

Attachments

·
Vendor
45,289 Posts
The reason your torque curve looks crazy is because of the scale, no other reason I reckon. It starts at 155lbft and tops out at 210lbft - a scale of 55lbft per page.

Joss's on the other hand starts at 0 and runs to 260lbft - a scale of 260lbft per page. You don't notice the peaks and troughs so much because they are 5 times smaller on Joss's graph.

Maybe you should call them up and ask them if they can re-plot the data onto a graph scaled from 0 for both power and torque.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Mine made 191.4kw (around 257bhp and 250lbft).. That's right.. Torque figures were way more than even modded GTA's on the same Dyno.. Don't ask me why..

And yes the graph looks odd due to scaling.. But the increase in torque after 4000rpms you will find on most Busso's.. One of the nice characteristics of the engine.. :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Graph 2

Attachments

G

·
0 Posts
Mine made 191.4kw (around 257bhp and 250lbft).. That's right.. Torque figures were way more than even modded GTA's on the same Dyno.. Don't ask me why..
That's really good torque! Mine was at 220 ish as standard, it makes 250 now with a remap and Alafholics exhaust on a 3.2.

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
I might have to have a go in yours at next Oxford meet Nigel ;)
Don't know if you know, but there is a rolling road day coming up at Surrey Rolling Road, it's so we can see what the GTAs and other Alfa's are running on the same dyno :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts