Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all. I've been after some new GTA mats for a while now and as the original mats are difficult to get new, and in some cases of dubious quality I went searching for an alternative. After trawling through a few sites I found a seller in the Netherlands who has a storefront on the eBay called ricambi-automobilia who made me a set of mats. They have a really good selection in their store but I wanted something which matched the interior. So I went for black mats with dark grey stitching for the mat edges and GTA logos which would compliment the Silverstone grey seat centres. I have to say that I'm very happy with the result. It's not particularly cheap by any means but for handmade stuff I don't mind paying a bit extra, so if you're on the lookout for some new mats here's their storefront.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/ricambi-automobilia/Alfa-156-/_i.html?_fsub=5356856011&_sid=22733611&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

:thumbs:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Are they for a GTA?
Are they RHD ones?
None of them are for RHD cars it seems ?
Yeah they are advertised as LHD but just ask and they will make you a RHD set. The mats I chose had white logos and edges in their original design so I asked for dark grey and they made them. You can also have velour if you want. The only downside is that the production time is about 3 weeks but it's worth it. :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
45,193 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·