Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Washed the wife's SW this morning had discovered the drivers side foglamp has a big hole in it:(

Are they a swine to replace? Do you have to remove the undertray:confused:

The part is £32.47 inc VAT but + deliver from shop4parts

I've also asked Intaservices (trusted Indy) for a price to supply and fit:eek:

What a PITA:rolleyes:

Cheers,

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have just bought a set to fit on my 156 which has none,from what I can see you remove the two surrounds by taking off the two top screws and pull it foward gently releasing the tabs.The fog itself is screwed in place so undo the screws and disconnect the electrical connector.

·
Registered
9,810 Posts
Hi Squadrone I Had To Change Mine On My New Sw Because They Where Both Smashed No Glass At All So I Took Mine Off Old 156 And Swapped Them Its A Doddle All You Have To Do Is Remove 2 Screws From The Top Of The Cover Around Spots Then Ther Are 4 Screws Holding Them In Take Them Out Unclip Connector And Fit New Ones The Only Thing I Had To Do Different Was Remove A Bracket Off The Spots Once Out Because My Sw Has Different Bumpers That Dont Need The Bracket On The Spots Ther Really Easy To Do 5 Min Job At Most .

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The good people at Intaservices Leicester can get me one for £37 and will fit it for free :cool:

TVM for the advice though :D

Cheers,

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Remove the lens cover and replace it with the top from a tube of Pringles. :D

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All sorted for a little under £40 including a new bulb :cool:

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
I accept just bought a set to fit on my 156 which has none,from what I can see you abolish the two surrounds by demography off the two top screws and cull it foward acclaim absolution the tabs.The fog itself is busted in abode so disengage the screws and abstract the electrical connector.
Best post of the day ! :)

·
Registered
30,171 Posts
It is just a Spam advert.
Reported a few hours ago, but still there.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts