Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Administrator
23,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After discussion it has been agreed that we should have a meet in Norwich and, if all goes well, then we should start thinking about expanding a bit further into East Anglia.

So as an initial meet we have decided to get together here:-

http://thecellarhouse.co.uk/

from 18.00 hours onwards on 10 September.

Please RSVP

·
Registered
74 Posts
So we'll have to choose a different corner or we might meet in the same place :thumbs:

Let's spread a bit the word...it's 25 days from now, all fellow members from Norwich and around should join, fairly easy to reach and park and being just out of the city also no traffic :) (well coming from Rome for me in Norwich there's never any traffic honestly :cheese: )

·
Registered
40 Posts
fair enough...

i have an idea for a neet meet thing if you are interested....

put everyoones names into a hat who is not from norwich and then pick one out... then they get the next meet near them.
i would bring a luck game into the meets and then it would be "random"

·
Registered
431 Posts
Ah that's a shame, I'll be in Norwich on the 29 sept would have been good to meet up with some local alfisti

·
Administrator
23,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not sure what my work pattern is for that week yet but if I'm not working away ill be there!
Good man - we'll look forward to seeing you if your work allows.
If not then we'll see you at the next meet.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Jayneal let's hope you'll be able to join us! :)

By the way Chris, Paul...I think I forgot to say my real life name: Giancarlo

Looking forward to meet soon Norwich and surroundings Alfisti..this afternoon beautiful black Alfa 159 on Low Rd (Norwich) at around 5:30pm, waved but the driver was yawning really hard that same moment so he did not see me...but it was funny sight :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
probably a nickname...

its sort of like asking... why is my name half of a breakfast cereal lol....

Paul... which car are you brining on the 10th.... the v6 or the gtv ;)

i should have mine going into alfa shop just before ior just after the meet.... so i shall see what is wrong with it.....

·
Administrator
23,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
What are you asking for your scrapper?
Please PM him CC and respond in kind dtaspecialk - or start another thread - This thread is solely about the meet. I am sure that you understand and respect this.

Anyway CC are you up for this meet? - it would be interesting to meet in person.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Jayneal let's hope you'll be able to join us! :)

By the way Chris, Paul...I think I forgot to say my real life name: Giancarlo

Looking forward to meet soon Norwich and surroundings Alfisti..this afternoon beautiful black Alfa 159 on Low Rd (Norwich) at around 5:30pm, waved but the driver was yawning really hard that same moment so he did not see me...but it was funny sight :D
He's along there every night.....see similar has arrived four doors from me near Cromer Road:thumbs:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts