Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for a second car to offload the logistic burdens of having two kids I ended last weeken up by sheer coincidence with a 2002-model of 147 1.6l /120hp. It appears to be very well kept, and my wife thinks it's the best looking car in the street. Look forward to showing her the interior which I think is equally cool. Some minor defects like rear parcel shelf housing broken and also the hinges on the mid consol storage department. Wingmirrors do not fold even after applying half a can of CRC, but guess all this will be fixed worst case with tape and glue.

Besides the family car, a SAAB SportCombi, I have motorbike - BMW R1150R Rockster. So now I have a luxury problem which vehicle to drive. Worst part of the purchase is parking the Alfa on the street and not in the garage. Will probably check the local Alfa owners club activities - looks like they meet often.

Anyone planning to spend time driving on the Norwegian westcoast can contact me anytime for advice. It is a petrolhead eldorado. Sports car clubs on the continent come here often not only because of the winding roads but the many tunnels enhance the engine sound.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Hi and welcome!
I'm planning a car trip around Europe for next year, but not sure if it will stretch all the way to Norway..
Have fun on the forum.

·
Registered
12,751 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO.....:thumbs:

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Welcome to AO :)

Salute, Giordano.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts