Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next month we (Alfa West Lancashire) are going to have a run out to Guys & Owld Nells at Bilsborrow nr Garstang, Leaving Cricket club about 19:30 to 19:45 going the countryside route to arrive about 20:20.

So if any other North Westies clubs or individuals want to go along for some Pizza and refreshments the more the merrier, with all groups meeting up at Owld Nells
We picked here because its quite easy to get to from north,south,east,west.

Would be great to all Westies together for a change.

And could even make it a Quarterly event if the venue is ok with everyone.:D:cool::thumbs:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Hi

I'll be driving down from Lancaster for this if anyone wishes to join me - maybe taking a scenic detour via either Abbeystead or Cockerham rather than straight down the A6.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Please can you confirm attendance to alfa west lancs meet and guys court run out on alfa owner .com as i think it might entice others to attend, Some of us have been forgetting and if it looks like no one is attending then new people are not going to come along are they.

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,489 Posts
Im not gonna be able to confirm until monday morning

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im not gonna be able to confirm until monday morning
No Problem Gaz, It was to our regular attenders who have got out of the habit.:D

·
Registered
664 Posts
I don't think ill be able to make it now as something has come up and ill probably be having my daughter tomorrow now.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will we be eating when we get there or just having a drink?
Might go for some pizza, simon
would be a shame not too
:vomit::wow:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't think ill be able to make it now as something has come up and ill probably be having my daughter tomorrow now.
Shame Paul, bring here with you

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Confirmed, Bri Spencer, Raff147, Si Thorpe, imw1960, stewart RAF, +1 maybe, + who Gaz can get.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
is the meet point earlier at garstang cricket club?
No the Meet point for Alfa West Lancashire is at St Annes cricket club FY82RQ at 19:20, leaving for Guys Court / owld Nells at 19:30, to arrive about 20:20. you can ring or text me on 07516298414 if your planning on coming through to St Annes.:thumbs:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Our Route to Guys. St Annes, Wrea Green, Kirkham, Whales, Inskip, St Michaels ish, Owld Nells.
Return, Garstang, Cockerham, pilling, hambleton, poulton, weeton, wrea green, St annes,
The idea was each group had there own route to owld nells for a meet up then return route.
would welcome any other ideas though Gaz .
going offline now, see you later.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts