Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Northern meet happens the last Tuesday of every month in Brighouse at The Old Corn Mill, all are welcome.

The Old Corn Mill, J25 of the M62.
Wakefield Rd
Brighouse
West Yorkshire
HD6 4HA
Tel: 01484 400069
http://tinyurl.com/agh4h

Just south of J25 of M62 on the A644.

We meet at around 7.30pm, have a drink (non-alcoholic of course), have a good natter, food if you like and meticulously inspect each others cars. ;)

This month's meet is on Tuesday 31st January

·
Administrator
46,385 Posts
Ooo. I promised to come along to this with my newly re-sprayed car too, didn't I?

I should probably make an appearance then, wouldn't do to make myself a liar.

·
Administrator
46,385 Posts
Come on guys. I know I promised to come, but if it's just me and Bob, we might as well meet up in Congleton ;)
Don't you all want to see my shiny new paintjob?

·
Administrator
46,385 Posts
But I want to meet at least some people I know. Bears are shy. ;)
Someone make Rick come along. And Mitch. And it's a while since Hugo has come to a meet in the UK :D

·
Registered
236 Posts
I might be persuaded to come along and bring my Bear as well...

rancidswan

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
I've been meaning to go to the last 2 meets as I only live up the road from Brighouse but things keep getting in the way. I WILL turn up at some point though, probably when the nights get longer and the weather warmer.

:)

P.S. Is the grub good at the Old Corn Mill and is it the sort of place you can take your significant other? Cheers

Sean

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
GhostyDog said:
P.S. Is the grub good at the Old Corn Mill and is it the sort of place you can take your significant other? Cheers
Yes and yes. Just make sure you don't sit near Bazza as he will pinch your chips and pinch....
:eek:
No! Just kidding.
:D
Don't sit near me either as I've got a chesty cough but I will be there.
:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts