Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The April Northern Italian Car Night meet is next Tuesday and full details can be found here

It is organised each month by bobda and always gets a great turn out of Italian metal including quite a few Alfas:cool: . There are a lot of the Yorkshire members who regulaly go along so why not join us...especially now we have some light nights to look around the cars:)

H

·
0 Posts
I'm in Jason better get in early if you want a good spec ;)

We might have a few AONW members along as well :D

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in Jason better get in early if you want a good spec ;)

We might have a few AONW members along as well :D

Great...I dont know if bobda has advertised this months on any other forums, but I would imagine there will be quite a few there :D

Hmmm, I reckon I would have to set off damn early to try and get one of the 'Ghosty/Happy, Special Reserve' spaces :lol:

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Great...I dont know if bobda has advertised this months on any other forums, but I would imagine there will be quite a few there :D

Hmmm, I reckon I would have to set off damn early to try and get one of the 'Ghosty/Happy, Special Reserve' spaces :lol:
I can be there at 5.15, beat that :p

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
OK gents, any objection to a Lancastrian red rose Alfista gatecrashing the party? Count me in, barring natural disasters :cool:

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No probs Bobda:)

Hope the crap weather doesn't put anyone off...typical that it was sunny all last week and now we get the rain:(

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
just watched the BBC forcast and it looks OK now - dry at least, maybe even a bit of evening sunshine:cool:

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
I'll be there, and I wont hog the best spot this month.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am so sorry for not turning up everyone...and so pi**ed off for not being able to come along:(

Without going into details, tonight has been a bloody disaster from the moment I set foot through the door:mad: ...the main reason involved my kids going to friends before we got home from work (my Mum will let them do anything!) and not saying which friends or taking their phones with them..... and has resulted in them being grounded for quite some time!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts