Alfa Romeo Forum banner
61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Alfa 156 for sale low miles

selling my 156 as I now have company car. car has 82800 miles and im third owner from new. its in silver. mot to may 27 2015. its 1.8 petrol. one scrape on wing that is noticeable. looking £450 or offers need gone

07429055482 text me :)

·
Registered
512 Posts
2005 Alfa 166 Ti (facelift)

2005 Alfa 166 Ti (facelift) 2.0 TS. 89,000 miles.

Fully documented service history, receipts for all major work. Timing belt and water pump service carried out by renowned Alfa Romeo independent garage, Autolusso, at 70,500 miles, variator also replaced at the same time. Last service at 85,000 miles. 4 x good tyres, recent new exhaust back box. Full years MOT to March 2016.

Full Ti spec including 18” multi-spoke alloy wheels, side skirts, black leather heated electric front seats with driver 3-position memory function, rear parking sensors, electric door mirrors, Xenon headlights with headlight washers, 6 disc CD multi-changer. Cruise Control, Front Fog Lights, automatic air-con, PAS, ABS etc

The car is not technically for sale just yet as my new car doesn't arrive for another 3 weeks, but viewing can be arranged.

£1,995 ono

Update 12/04. Now sold.

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
Folks,

OEM bootliner for a 159 saloon still available. Will listen to offers on this as moving house and need it out of the road. Located in Ballyclare and work in Portadown so can arrange to meet somewhere handy for anyone interested.

Cheers,

Phil.

·
Registered
2 Posts
2007 Alfa Romeo 159 Turismo in lovely Lusso red for sale

Hi there, am a new member as of today, hope this is ok to post here.

have had my alfa for over a year now, when purchased I was doing long motorway journeys but due to change of job have only a 2 mile commute. She's been a lovely wagon to drive and to own but I feel like its now a bit of a waste really, shes not getting good journeys and I fancy a change to petrol. In great condition, only 85k miles, full mot and just serviced. If anyone is interested here is the full advert on gumtree:

https://www.gumtree.com/p/alfa-rome...sso-red.-1.9-diesel-6-speed-manual/1213785768

Thanks!

61 - 70 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.