Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
I used to work in Liverpool, and go to a Chinese restaurant that sort of stuck out over the Mersey. It was really good and I think it was this one looking at the map.

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
I know it's not a restaurant as you intend but, we have a Chef and Brewer near us, The Blacksmiths arms. Absolutely cracking food!

The rump steak burger and hot chocolate fudge cake are epic!

It's got to the point now that, im scared to have something different off the menu as, if it's [email protected], i'll kick myself for not having the burger! :smiley6:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Casa Italia on Stanley St , very lively great food and atmosphere ,been going there over 20 years and still going back for more.

D

·
0 Posts
Damons @ Speke....................bland and plastic plates
Never used to be though, always used to eat here when having a weekend in Liverpool, stay at Marriott (now Crown Plaza where my mum and dad first met just after the war) and had not been for a couple of years and was so disappointed,
As you said Wayne, plastic plates FFS !

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Don't think that was the Crown Plaza Dave that was built about 1990 :)

:think: Trying to remember Hotels on the front in Liverpool, my Grandad was the night porter at the Atlantic Tower Hotel that was built in the 70's but there was a hotel on that site before the new one was built :)

D

·
0 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Verdes Italian restaurant in Eccleston near Chorley. Do great offers through the week such as any Pizza or Pasta for £5.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts