Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 212 Posts

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the North/South Wales Run fast approaching I thought I'd start a new thread for potential new meets in the future.

So, if you have any ideas or suggestions on where we could meet up, routes to drive, or anything else that you think would make a good meet, don't be shy, get them jotted down on this thread! :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've got a few weekends off at the end of November, 22nd/23rd and 29th/30th. I was thinking a drive around the Betws area then maybe a bite to eat in pub, maybe turn it into an early christmas get together?
Don't be shy, let me know what you all think, any pubs that have good food and roads that could be worth a cruise along :cool:

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
count me in

·
Registered
146 Posts
why not have a monthly meet in the wrexham/chester area in a good local pub which is happy to have a group of people in somewhere where you can have a beer/coke and a natter in my old subaru days we used to have one once a month it was a good chance to organise days out and going to events

·
Banned
4,522 Posts
why not have a monthly meet in the wrexham/chester area in a good local pub which is happy to have a group of people in somewhere where you can have a beer/coke and a natter in my old subaru days we used to have one once a month it was a good chance to organise days out and going to events
Thats not a bad idea, just keep me away from the bar :eek: :p

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,489 Posts
jon you should go west first, over the mountain road, up north through the twisties, round the triangle then take in a quick tour of anglesey! ;)

im just goin straight there :lol:

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Another good idea :thumbs: I'll get myself organised once I get back from Ireland

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Hiya Richard
What do you think of teaming up with the Nth West lot and having a weekend on the Isle of Man next year :D :thumbs:
Yes, yes, yes please:thumbs:

·
Banned
4,522 Posts
Woah woah woah, this is far to much action in the N.Wales lounge :mad:

:lol:

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm off to the MPH show at the NEC on the 15th and on call 29/30th but any other weekend is ok by me :D

Liking the monthly meet idea :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 212 Posts