Alfa Romeo Forum banner
61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Nothing to do with the wife, I'm just not using the GTV. With the new arrival, the chances of using her are even less. Time for someone else to enjoy the pleasure of Daphne Broon.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Realistic move but still very sad Graham - we all know that the baby seat has to go in the front so LL would need to go in the back... probably not acceptable!

If only I had the space...!

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
GT 3.2 V6 for sale in the Ellon area... see classifieds
Sold :D

For sale:

Alfa Giulietta 1.4 lusso Multiair - See ebay item number. Must be gone by the weekend so Auction will not be re-run. WBAC will have it otherwise. See item number: 121862444634

Looking for £6000 with renewed MOT, serevice and Pro Valet. Package negotiable.

Also got a Giulietta Genuine Aluminium dash insert. Made of real metal with a brushed finished. Lighter aluminium than on the Veloce/cloverleaf models. can be fitted to any mk1 Giulietta in seconds. No scratches and in "Like new" condition. £75 - Can post.

Finally, this may sell with the car above: Giulietta Genuine bootmat. £25. Too big and flimsy to post so collection only. If this doesn't go with the car then I can take it to this years Scottish Italian car day.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Genuine 17” Alfa 159 / Brera Alloys with Winter Tyres

5 hole horseshoe wheels (17 x 7.5 et41). These wheels will fit all Breras, Spiders, 159's & Giulietta’s and clear the large Brembo calipers. They were fitted to my 159TI for a winter so have the odd small mark/road rash but no kerbing. They come with Dunlop SP Winter Sport 3D tyres (225 x 50 x 17) with 6.5-7mm tread remaining. Will add photos in the next couple of days.
Buyer to arrange collection (Aberdeen). £450. Contact: 07801 560 248.

·
Registered
967 Posts
61 - 69 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.