Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to get an exhaust fitted as i hear its a louder but nice sound to the normal one but i do like the normal sound, if any1 live near me in north london with mods to their v6 can we meet so that i can see the difference plse

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Might be able to help you out if you want to listen to a straight through rear section Dem. PM where you are in norf London...

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well it would help im in bush hill park or southgate watever easiest for you lets meet i want to hear it

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
I'll be at the Ace on the 9th Oct for the italian car meet. You can check mine then (I travel up from wimbledon) and there may well be others there too.

Rich

·
Registered
535 Posts
Ive got a supersprint on mine at the moment and it sounds awsome.

however this is coming off soon for a raggazon duel exhaust.

Im looking to sell my supersprint one. Will prolly be almost willing to give it away. like 50 quid or something (I have no idea what its worth).

One of the brackets needs to be welded back on but your local metal workshop would do that for a couple of quid.

When I first bought the car I was amazed at the sound of this. if you pull away like in second the low end rumble is amazing like a harley davidson pulling away.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Hmmmm v tempted to come on the 9th. Kav, you going to be travelling down from Huntingdon?

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
If you look in the south east forum you'll see a few posts relating to past meets there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts