Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The next north east meet will be held on Sunday 31st January at The Church Mouse, Chester-le-Street, DH2 3RJ from 7.30pm.

The pre-meet meet for the run up to Chester-Le-Street will be at Bradbury services at 7.00pm.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Cant make this meet, but have you heard of the 'Supercar Sunday' being held at Tynedale Rugby Club Corbridge in May, Roswell ? I will be there with the TVR OC, but if the FTO Owners Club :)vomit:....sorry), have a presence - surely we could ?

What about linking up with the Lancia Owners Club NE. I have just found out who the RO is and should be meeting him on the 30th Jan.

There is a PH thread about it here:, and i know the landlord of the Dyvels - who is organising it.

Any thoughts ..?

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That looks interesting.

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Come on you newbies, oldbies and lurkers. Get yourselves there! :thumbs:

·
Registered
644 Posts
This oldie lurker would be popping along if it wasn't for bloody work:mad:....although i suppose i shouldn't complain while i've still got a job:(

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Starting a new job on Monday, so I'll probably be washing behind my ears and packing my satchel Sunday night.

They're like buses, these jobs. You wait nearly twelve months and two come along at once. There was potentially a third as well but I didn't even look into that one as I'd already accepted another.

Have a good night all.

:thumbs:

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
It's ideal car washing weather today - shame I won't be bringing mine. :(

Can someone bring a decent camera please? Apparently AONE never post pictures. :rolleyes:

Congratulations and good luck with the new job Mr-T!! :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
77,412 Posts
It's ideal car washing weather today - shame I won't be bringing mine. :(

Can someone bring a decent camera please? Apparently AONE never post pictures. :rolleyes:

Congratulations and good luck with the new job Mr-T!! :thumbs:
1 - i painted the front of the house instead - my car is absolutely hacky

2 - my camera is pants, sorry

3 - nice one Mr T

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Cracking night gents and lady,great to catch up with old friends and to see so many new faces :thumbs up: And Mr O you'll never guess what i found frozen to my drive? :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts