Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't believe it! I just got my car back from the body shop after being away for 6 weeks having the entire nearside replaced following one accident, and then tonight a neighbour forgot to put the hand brake on his car... and it rolled in to mine and caved in the other side
I'm not sure whether to cry or get very , very drunk

Just might do both :cry:

NOT a happy bunny

M

·
0 Posts
you ain't having much luck dude...sorry to hear of your news...at least i suppose it will even up the new side...

:eek:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it will even up the new side...
Cheeky bugger :cheese:

It's a good job I have a relatively good sense of humour. I'd have probably killed someone if not.
The ironic thing is that the car shouldn't have been here today, it was supposed to be back in the original body shop for them to replace a bit of the interior trim they damaged, I just didn't have time to drop it down.

If my car wasn't there, the other car would have hit a tree, and been in a pretty poor state, rather than mine

M

·
0 Posts
think about the poor old tree...you saved it some pain dude...

again sorry to hear your news...and lets hope it dosen't take as long this time to sort out

:)

·
Registered
15,637 Posts
mikebrown said:
you ain't having much luck dude...sorry to hear of your news...at least i suppose it will even up the new side...

:eek:

What he said ;)

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
zulu said:
I'm not sure whether to cry or get very , very drunk
How's the head this morning?
Bad luck mate.:(

·
Registered
235 Posts
Sorry to hear about your bad news mate. Solidarity brother, I'm having a bad time with my motor as well so lets get drunk together! :cry:

A

·
0 Posts
Thank yourself lucky to a degree!!...I have creased the side of my 16k caravan (less than 1 year old) and its only 4 inches high and yet requires a new panel stuck over the old one which will never look like new again:cry: . It will cost 4k to fix due to the labour involved and it was only the tinyest of taps:(
At least a good body shop will put it practically back to showroom condition!

I feel for you though mate, especially when you were not at fault.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts