Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Smart Alfa,

I Just Collected My Brand New Gt From Smart Alfa And Would Like To Relay This Experience To Other Members.
I Ordered My Gt On The 10th Of June With A Provisional Delivery Time Of 10 Weeks.i Then Got Word Of The Delays And The Strike And Was Told To Expect My Gt Mid September So I Thought I Would Stick It Out Til Then.i Went On Holiday On The 20th Of Sept And I Told Laurence That If The Car Wasn't Ready When I Returned Then I Would Cancel And Go Elsewhere.
When I Returned On Tuesday The 10th Of October Laurence Rang To Say The Car Had Arrived And Would Be Ready To Pick Up On Saturday The 14th Of Sept(3 Days Ago),so I Despatched My Cover Note For The Tax And Went Down To Collect My New Gt On Saturday.everything Went Ok And I Got What I Wanted Trade In For My Old Car And A Good Discount On The Gt Cost Price.i Have Entered My E-mail Address With The Forum So Please Feel Free To E- Mail Me With Any Questions.

Noonoo

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Actually, don't you mean Auto Lusso :confused:

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
NOONOO said:
No Smart Alfa Promo Genuine Customer:) :)
OK, I believe you ;) but I must just say one more thing......

INCOMING !!!! :lol:

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Well, glad to hear of your positive experience. They have got a bit of a slating recently, but a few people have posted positively recently, so perhaps they have turned thenselves around. My good friend Alanmo had considered them when he bought his new 159...do you know what their prices are like for a Brera?

H

·
0 Posts
Gary Slegg said:
. My good friend Alanmo had considered them when he bought his new 159...do you know what their prices are like for a Brera?
I never knew you two were that close :lol:

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
happy man said:
I never knew you two were that close :lol:
:D :cheese:

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
NOONOO said:
talked to ned at auto lusso and he said 26k for brera but none arriving til next year
Thanks, that's quite good, did he say for what model?

·
Super Moderator
60,032 Posts
Hi and welcome to this great site, lots of info floating around here, hope you find it helpful. Cheers:)

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Welcome

1 - 18 of 18 Posts