Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I have never really had a thing for Alfa Romeos as I was always a VW or Audi fan. I was set to sell my VW 1.9 Tdi when I was driving along in Perth. I drove past the Alfa Dealership and litterally screeched to a halt when I saw a grey Brera looking back at me. I am now the (very) proud owner of a Brera 2.2.

I think its love. Such a gorgeous car and such a smooth ride. My friends all now look at me in envy and the ladies adore it.

I have just joined this forum in hope to learn more about my car and really take advantage of it. I look forward to reading and hearing from you all.

Regards,
Lawrence

P.s. I do have one question...the AUX function on the CD player (I have just the basic non-mp3 and non-cd changer unit), what does it actually do? I was also wondering if someone could point me in the correct direction of finding out how I could increase my in-car entertainment with the addition of features such as iPod support etc.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
welcome to AO, enjoy your Alfa..........:)

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Hello and Welcome !! :)

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Hi, welcome to AO :)

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Hi Lawrence, welcome to AO. :)

·
Registered
821 Posts
Hey, another proud [highlight]Brera[/highlight] owner joins the fold! Feels good, doesn't it? :D

Welcome to the AO forums Lawrence.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts