Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well seeing as some of us, for whatever reason, have not paid (i have no money for instance) this is a thread for chit chat, as we cannot get into the WOT forum.

this way we dont hijack threads! sound good?

GO!!! chat dammit!!! ;) :p :lol:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I think this thread is a total abuse of my £25. I did not pay just so that " non-payers", or leeches as I like to think of them, can have fun at my expense.

I am now going to go out and leave this "club", and AROC, and the AA, and my rugby club (though I haven't paid my membership for 10 years.....shhh).

Please stick to sticking to the thread.

My smugness knows no bounds..... I'm going to use one of these wee face things.

How do these things work?l: :cool: :cool: :cool: :confused: :mad: :D :p :rolleyes: :cry: :inlove: :wow: :tut: :tut:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think this thread is a total abuse of my £25. I did not pay just so that " non-payers", or leeches as I like to think of them, can have fun at my expense.

I am now going to go out and leave this "club", and AROC, and the AA, and my rugby club (though I haven't paid my membership for 10 years.....shhh).

Please stick to sticking to the thread.

My smugness knows no bounds..... I'm going to use one of these wee face things.

How do these things work?l: :cool: :cool: :cool: :confused: :mad: :D :p :rolleyes: :cry: :inlove: :wow: :tut: :tut:
oh and your not a non payer so beat it ;)

if your jokin, superb post, if not, then its not me with the problem

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kev's right; No, it's not, very confusing place. Would hate to be in there after a few drinks, fear the computer would come off worse.:mad:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Keep up the good work guys. I'm more of a reader than a writer but some of the guff coming out of our esteemed (as in eh steeming pile of stuff) colleagues is getting a bit much.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Keep up the good work guys. I'm more of a reader than a writer but some of the guff coming out of our esteemed (as in eh steeming pile of stuff) colleagues is getting a bit much.
yeah mate, kinda why im lettin of steam tonight!!!!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hey Marky, i thought id present you with a post fest opportunity ;) haha

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Mmm, the AO rules state GAD should only be used for ALFA related topics.

wrinx

1 - 20 of 42 Posts