Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there, i dont really know if this is the right section but im new to this forum,

basically, i own a VW Lupo and i have recenetly bought a set of Alfa Teledials, heres the specs i know:

Alfa Teledials - 15x6j, 4x98mm PCD, CB=49.5mm

i bought the wheels for £90, had them refurbed for £80 in Silver Sparkle (they dont look chavvy, there quite nice, dont worry :p )

so really what im after is, how much do people think these would sell for?

any help is appreciated :)

Cheers, Jamie.

·
Registered
38,457 Posts
The market for those is quite limited due to them being only 4 stud.

The will fit the Alfa 145, 146 and probably earlier cars such as the 33 as well as some Fiats.

There are also 2 types, there is the later type which looks the same as on a 156, and an earlier flatter faced "Teledial" which was fitted only to the 145 Cloverleaf.

I reckon you would get £150 to £200 with tyres, without tyres you will struggle to sell them especially if they are the earlier type..

Which type are they? The earlier type are fitted to the red car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Symon, thanks for the reply.

the wheels i have are the ones on the Black alfa.

sorry that im a bit vague with my knowledge of all this, but im more into VAG cars, and not so much italian cars. :p

·
Registered
9,525 Posts
They are arguably the more desirable wheels, but in honesty I think you'll be lucky to make your money back.....you might be better to try them on Alfa Romeo 145 and 146 Forum - as they are the ones most likely to be interested in them.....

·
Registered
13,242 Posts
I bought some non-refurbed but "okay" .. standard 155 pepperpots (no tyres) for £50 on fleabay..

But yes, 145/6 section is the best place to ask, since 15" are pretty small for the 155 (which they would also fit).

The other model that might be interested is the 33 (previous model to the 145/6).

Ralf S.

·
Registered
13,210 Posts
Hi Symon, thanks for the reply.

the wheels i have are the ones on the Black alfa.

sorry that im a bit vague with my knowledge of all this, but im more into VAG cars, and not so much italian cars. :p
Best you get an Alfa to build on top of your wheels then! ;)

·
Registered
38,457 Posts
I am pretty sure they won't suit a VW anyway.

I have got ot BBS wheels on mine, which wouldn't suit an Alfa either.

·
Registered
38,457 Posts
Mine is 5 x 100 so with wobble bolts I could fit 156 or GTV wheels.

Not that I would do it of course.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts