Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
38,311 Posts
AlfaLincs said:
Only three dead in previous weeks demonstration of driving skills :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
What do you mean?? :confused:

G

·
I would have thought it was obvious. The likelihood of carnage to occur if you do donuts in a powerful car in the midst of a crowd of onlookers is massive. I happen to think that people who do stuff like that are complete plonkers.....And seeing as you ask...yes I have had the 'pleasure' of recovering two small children with broken hips, legs, punctured lungs etc...after they were hit by a driver doing 'tricks'

Both kids recovered I am glad to say. It was a long time ago in Leeds, but you don't forget.

AlfaLincs

·
Premium Member
38,311 Posts
AlfaLincs said:
I would have thought it was obvious. The likelihood of carnage to occur if you do donuts in a powerful car in the midst of a crowd of onlookers is massive. I happen to think that people who do stuff like that are complete plonkers.....And seeing as you ask...yes I have had the 'pleasure' of recovering two small children with broken hips, legs, punctured lungs etc...after they were hit by a driver doing 'tricks'

Both kids recovered I am glad to say. It was a long time ago in Leeds, but you don't forget.

AlfaLincs
:eek:

And yes, I do agree, you have to be really stupid to risk the lives of those around you by doing that... :tut:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.