Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
suddently car wont start.

any help why or reasons for the yellow key not showing at al at first klick befor starting car?

trayd to start car many many times now in 2 weeks :(

enginbe gets petrol, and all fuses are okey.
i dont get gnist in tenplugs

aprissiate help.
best regards from norway

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello

There is Yellow (CODE 2 Keys up to 2001) / Blue (CODE 3 Keys 2001 onwards) Bosch immobiliser box located on a bracket above the fuse box (Follow the wire from the transponder reader around the ignition switch if your struggling to find it) Check the connections into the box, it's likely that the connection has come loose and there is no power to the immobiliser control unit.

If this doesn't work give me a shout and I'll try and give you some more ideas.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hello

There is Yellow (CODE 2 Keys up to 2001) / Blue (CODE 3 Keys 2001 onwards) Bosch immobiliser box located on a bracket above the fuse box (Follow the wire from the transponder reader around the ignition switch if your struggling to find it) Check the connections into the box, it's likely that the connection has come loose and there is no power to the immobiliser control unit.

If this doesn't work give me a shout and I'll try and give you some more ideas.

Im having the exact same issue on my CF2 engine. Checked all usual suspects, fuses, relay, fuel switch, battery etc. Cranks but not firing.

Suspecting the crank sensor so have ordered a new one. Then a trip to get it on diagnostics to see what else it throws up.

Will keep you posted

1 - 5 of 5 Posts