Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
37,360 Posts
:cheese::lol:

Might have to get some for a laugh.

I myself have managed to get 4 days out of a pair of regular boxers.

You wear them normally for the first day,
Back to front on the second,
Inside out on the third,
And inside out and back to front on day 4. ;)

H

·
0 Posts
But skidders smell :tut:

I like the sight of a tigers face on the bedroom floor in the morning :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
What's a matter :tut:

Everyone get's em some time :lol:
Allow me to introduce you to your new best friend. Happy Man, meet Toilet Paper (you can call him TP). TP, Meet Happy man.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts

Attachments

N

·
0 Posts
Quit it with the French accent.

Next you'll be pooping around the toilet and
not washing your hands. :tut:

H

·
0 Posts
Don't talk to me about toilets today mate :mad:

I use the toilet that's tucked away by the Board room here it's only used by our Directors.

We only have one of them on site today and I found a Friday floater in there this morning :tut:

How am I going to look this man in the eye on Monday at the Op's review knowing he left a Friday floater :cheese:

·
Registered
854 Posts
Gentlemen,
You are indeed true Vulgarians, from the planet Vulgar no doubt, I would shake your hands,but then again maybe not :cheese:. I have been searching the interweb for a non breach toilet paper,alas to no avail. Perhaps Andrex could develop a kevlar weave , would certainly go along way to assist those with a more vigourous wiping action or long fingernails.

H

·
0 Posts
Long finger nails :(

I Just hope you dont get to a critical moisture content that will lead to the inevitable finger through failure :eek:

You don't pick your nose do you CP :eek:

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
All this talk of toilet paper takes me back to my schooldays.
The paper used was of the spread and wipe variety, took me ages to realise you needed to stick your finger through it first to have any hope of removal offending material. The next important lesson was cleaning under your fingernails, but thats a story for another day.:lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts