1 - 20 of 23 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
This will just get filed in /dev/null.

If anyone is serious about registering their unhappiness the way to
do it is to cancel any Sky subscription telling Sky why they have
and convince others to do the same.

Revenue loss is the only language they understand.

·
Registered
7,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is that not a bit Cart before the Horse Nev especially as i do not have Sky! Afterall Sky has not lost F1 they have gained F1 via a backhanded deal behind closed doors with the BBC Nit-Wits, therefore our issue is with the BBC since they managed to drop the ball.;)

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Petitions dont make alot of difference when cold hard cash is involved, only a withdrawal of that cash will do.

Most folk will sign that petition thinking 'I have done my bit, that petition will help' and then go off and buy Sky. Sad really but thats what happens.

K

·
0 Posts
i have sky for the motor sport, i don't class F1 as motor sport though so won't worry me at all as i don't watch it now anyway, far too dull

·
Premium Member
7,631 Posts
I see this morning the BBC have managed to keep the rights for Wimbledon for another 3 years. Maybe they should have saved money by just showing alternate rounds :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Can't hurt to help though. :)

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
neither am I :D

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Didn't know you were an F1 fan, Jossy?
Not religeously but I will sit and watch it if I can:thumbs: I've been impressed with this season

N

·
0 Posts
Is that not a bit Cart before the Horse Nev especially as i do not have Sky! Afterall Sky has not lost F1 they have gained F1 via a backhanded deal behind closed doors with the BBC Nit-Wits, therefore our issue is with the BBC since they managed to drop the ball.;)
Some people will have a basic package without sports.

If they are F1 fans, they should think about cancelling.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
I wouldn't be without Sky HD but I think the BBC HD coverage & current team are excellent.

I thought the Beeb will still show certain races live though:confused:

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
i'm delighted to say my sky subscription finishes on nov 15th

adios mr murdoch, no more money for you from this household

·
Administrator
46,073 Posts
Letter to your MP? Government should have F1 as a protected sport, like England home footie games?

·
Registered
7,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I wouldn't be without Sky HD but I think the BBC HD coverage & current team are excellent.

I thought the Beeb will still show certain races live though:confused:

They will Si, 50% of the races, the 50% of the races that you wouldn't really care for with Herman's Tracks, Boreain et al. Infact i wouldn't be surprised if the British GP is Pay-Per-View next year.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts