Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my way to the car this morning.... going to take wee peach to nursery. We had the usual debates over breakfast and the fact that he wanted to go in his socks...!

Well.... he is only 3.

As I approached the rear passenger door.... he was standing with his nose 2 inches off the paintwork.... and said.... "Dad... that spider has done a poop on your car!"" and did his cheecky laugh.

I said "don't worry.... I'll wash it off later".... but as I said it... he picked up a little red chip off the drive and proceeded to SCRAPE the aforementioned arachnid off the paintwork with the stone!!!

"Ya Little ****!!!" How is it possible for the fruit of my loins.... the only 3 year old in the world to sit and watch 3 hours of F1 racing every fortnight..... who can name every make and model of his toy cars...... how is it possible that he can scratch my car.... while I'm standing talking to him?

Proof indeed that he is no son of mine!

P

·
0 Posts
Whoops :eek:

A friend of mine caught her kids washing her car with brillo pads to make it shine like the pans in the kitchen :eek:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
thats what the DNA switch is for on the MiTo, checking paternity

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
3" long scratch into the paint. could have been worse, as PG pointed out.

She's 9 years old with a few bits here and there so no tears from me.
Its just that I was standing right next to him....!

Relax.... count to 10......1......2......3....... etc

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Very bad news about the car. But poor child:tut:
look at it like this
He obviously does love his cars. Trying to clean it, wasn't he?:)
He knows his cars, opies his dad's interest in them.
Trying to be helpfull and impress you!

Just knows nothing about stones.:D

You should feel lucky to have such a son. (Apart from the stone part)
As I'm sure you do? ;)

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Very bad news about the car. But poor child:tut:
look at it like this
He obviously does love his cars. Trying to clean it, wasn't he?:)
He knows his cars, opies his dad's interest in them.
Trying to be helpfull and impress you!

Just knows nothing about stones.:D

You should feel lucky to have such a son. (Apart from the stone part)
As I'm sure you do? ;)
Aye...... he started off cute.... and he's still cute....

J

·
0 Posts
my daughter did something similar......

Just after spending an entire weekend machine polishing the car we went to the beach, my daughter walked back to the car and proceeded to wipe her sandy hands in the rear quarter of the car.....my wife had to get between us very quickly....i nearly cried :cry:

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ah good.... at least its not just me.

I suppose we were probably the same when we were kids.
I was a cheeky little shy te (allegedly)

Casting my mind back 15 years..... we covered someones car with shaving foam at a wedding. The car sat for 2 weeks while they wer honey mooning..... and needed a bonnet and roof respray. OOPS

·
Registered
864 Posts
Proof indeed that he is no son of mine!
:lol: :lol: the little tyke!

Time to ask some questions of the milkman I reckon. :thumbs:

Junior Freddie can not resist rubbing his grubby hands all over my car. He especially likes it when it's dirty as the pattern he has drawn is more visible. That's nothing compared to the mess he makes of the back seat though... crumbs, squashed sticky sweets, wrappers, spilt fluids and all sorts of other stuff that I have no idea where has produced it from. :rant:

His mother is hardly any better, messy cow. I'm sure she has some sort of tissue fetish.

EDIT: P.S. changed the name I see Professor. Nice one, welcome to the gang (of 2). We just need a Charlie Croker and a Mr. Bridger now.

K

·
0 Posts
My duaghter did something similar when she was about 3. She's nearly 12 now and is half-way through renovating one of my wheels for me. Keep cultivating the interest and it'll grow.

She does like to write "I'M GAY" in the dirt on my car though.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts