Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I parked outside on the road as I was the last one in and my alfa was blocking the drive. This morning I find someone has bent my aristo mirror all the way back (they were folded in) and they've bent the aerial on the alfa which has snapped it in two! Unfortunately as the aristo was on the road, the camera inside it didn't catch anything.

Time to invest in some cameras for the house!

Would replacing the electric aerial in the gtv be easy?

·
Registered
7,798 Posts
Yes! very easy the only problem is finding a working 2nd hand one or paying over £100 for a brand new one. Sorry about what happened, but people have no respect for others posessions anymore.:(

2nd hand expect to pay £40-£60 for fully working electric aerial

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
yea its easy

when I bought my car the aerial didnt work..so I pulled it into the extended position and thought I'll change it when some chav snaps it off.. four years on and its still there.. unsnapped!

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
yea its easy

when I bought my car the aerial didnt work..so I pulled it into the extended position and tought I'll change it when some chav snaps it off.. four years on and its still there.. unsnapped!
take a drive up to the west midlands seadart be off overnight i promise :cheese:

·
Registered
355 Posts
any generic electric areal will do . Maplin, ebay etc. You can get black chrome or shiney crome all for about 25-30 quid. Fitting takes 15 mins.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
and they last about 6 months max before motor or aerial system packs up. Maplin don't stock them anymore (probably becuase they are crap - I took 2 back)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts