Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed this on the ever popular cloverleafclub website.
"Cloverleaf Goes Green
To minimise our carbon footprint, as well as making super-clean engines, we’re now moving your favourite Alfa magazine content online. Click here to find out more."
Oh well.

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Probably proving MUCH too difficult to write a Magazine with just the 2 Models ( which are not NEW any more ) in the Alfa Romeo range, methinks.........:(

·
Registered
32,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It would be pretty difficult to justify . Unless they sell cars to the printers . A graphic designer friends studio provided the Renault equivalent magazine and they were all offered big discounts on renaults (which nobody wanted).

·
Registered
624 Posts
The magazine was ***** anyway.

D

·
0 Posts
A lot of printed mags have or are going this way, it's so much cheaper to do it on line than to print, staple together, pack, forklift onto lorries/vans, lorries/vans then have to deliver all over the country v a couple of guys working on a website.

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Probably proving MUCH too difficult to write a Magazine with just the 2 Models ( which are not NEW any more ) in the Alfa Romeo range, methinks.........:(
+1.
They should have something to write about in a few years time when all the new models start to appear.
Hopefully they'll resurrect it, if not at least Auto Italia will have some modern day Alfa stuff.

·
Premium Member
76,987 Posts
One has to ask what the purpose was of a classily printed, freely distributed magazine which could only advertise the virtues of 2 models. I can see why they pulled the plug.

·
Registered
32,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
One has to ask what the purpose was of a classily printed, freely distributed magazine which could only advertise the virtues of 2 models. I can see why they pulled the plug.
There are brochures to advertise the virtues of the two models but the magazine features the history of Alfa etc . It still will but not at the cost of printing it?

·
Registered
7,188 Posts
Would it not come out of the same budget as the printed model brochures? They serve much the same purpose - i.e. advertising and marketing.

They have replaced it with an app - but only for iPads :rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts