Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i had one buld die on the fuel gauge, replaced and fine (for a day) then the rest of the bulbs die on the centre dials, replaced them, with the right ones (286) nothing, turned them round, nothing:confused:

and the one i replaced that worked, doesnt either now:rant:

they dials them selves still work but they dont light up anymore:rant:

is there a fuse just for the bulbs on the centre console, as everythng else is fine:mad: :rant:

HELP PLEASE!!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
IIRC it's most likely the 10 amp fuse on the bottom row 3rd from the right (had mine go the other day ...)

(if that's right I'll be bloody amazed :lol:)

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it looked ok, but ill put a fresh one in tomorrow and see, if that fuse went though wouldnt the dials them selves stop working?

mind you the copper contacts are scratched to buggery, looks like they have been out before:rant:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
it looked ok, but ill put a fresh one in tomorrow and see, if that fuse went though wouldnt the dials them selves stop working?

mind you the copper contacts are scratched to buggery, looks like they have been out before:rant:
My one went (due to my own fault) the other day and all that went off was the infocentre and the lights ... all the dials seemed to keep working ...

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats wierd, though its says they are wired different in the book, my info centre is connected to the speedo and rev counter, pull the fuse for that, and the lights go, the power to the dials go and the info centre, and the lights for the climate control, can just make out the display though.

the fuse for the info centre is in the fuse panel above the bottom main panel 2 from left on the top row.

says in the handbook that apparently most of the cars are wired differntly, no wonder they have trouble finding faults:cheese:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts