Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Hi there,
I was looking around for my GTA for several weeks and i did not come across one without leather. I think the leather interior was standard on the 147 and 156 gta. Maybee the original owner of yours specified it without leather for reasons best known to him/her?

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Hi there,
I was looking around for my GTA for several weeks and i did not come across one without leather. I think the leather interior was standard on the 147 and 156 gta. Maybee the original owner of yours specified it without leather for reasons best known to him/her?
Leather was standard on the 156 GTA but an option on the 147 GTA. There are a few GTAs without leather but not many.

Just out of interest how many miles has your car done? Just wondering how the seat bolster on the drivers side is wearing.

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Leather was standard on the 156 GTA but an option on the 147 GTA. There are a few GTAs without leather but not many.

Just out of interest how many miles has your car done? Just wondering how the seat bolster on the drivers side is wearing.
good point, mines getting very tatty, I'll have to get it done when I get the rooflining done in alcantara :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
good point, mines getting very tatty, I'll have to get it done when I get the rooflining done in alcantara :thumbs:
Great minds think alike Ghosty - I was thinking how nice a GTA interior would be with Alcantara in the places where the contrasting leather is on my Imola interior (seat panels and door card inserts) and now the headlining.:cool:

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Great minds think alike Ghosty - I was thinking how nice a GTA interior would be with Alcantara in the places where the contrasting leather is on my Imola interior (seat panels and door card inserts) and now the headlining.:cool:
I want some patches putting on the sides of the seats where they continuously squeak against the centre arm rest leather too :thumbs:

I sat in a T350 with half leather half alcantara interior and it was awesome :respect:

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
My T350 had alcantara roof lining and I couldn't stop stroking it (is that wrong?:confused: )

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
When I was looking at a new Alfa 147 GTA a few years ago, I tried to see one with a fabric interior but was not able too...I wanted to sit in one before purchase as the 'blobs' in the seats looked uncomfortable. I ended up not buying a GTA.

So far I have been able to get cars without the 'fashion victim' leather seats ;)

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
My T350 had alcantara roof lining and I couldn't stop stroking it (is that wrong?:confused: )
It sounds wrong but feels oh soooooooo right ;) :lol:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I can post pictures if you like - though is this just to mock me?
It has done 25000 miles and seems to be wearing fairly well - I assume theoriginal owner couldn't afford it.

It actually looks quite good but leather seems best.

·
Registered
609 Posts
I can post pictures if you like - though is this just to mock me?
It has done 25000 miles and seems to be wearing fairly well - I assume theoriginal owner couldn't afford it.

It actually looks quite good but leather seems best.
I think some people just don't actually like leather. I imagine if you're spending £23k(?) on a new car then another £1k isn't really much. Personally, I like leather. But I also like alcantara.

G

·
0 Posts
I test drove one without leather. I thought it was well comfy. I'd take one without leather right now!!! :lol:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
I test drove one without leather. I thought it was well comfy. I'd take one without leather right now!!! :lol:
Dont comprimise Graham!

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
would be interesting to see witout leather as i have never seen one before, i removed the leather in my car in favour of fabric

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Did the car come from Meridien Portsmouth? I'm pretty sure it was Bodgit's car in there a year ago.

Oh I took that one for a spin with the crazy saleman! (18 years old, no fear of death and a 250bhp car - the most exciting passener ride I have had in a car)

I wasn't impressed at all with the interior and I thought it really let the car down. I know they must have had trouble shifting it too because that was about a year ago and it was still on their website up until the spring I think.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts