Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned my alfa now for a couple of months ,,and whats really driving me mad is there are no cup holders,went to mcdondalds today and the lady asked me if i wanted a cup holder,maybe she should work for alfa romeo:lol:
anyone retrofitted any?

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
get a gt...........it as one on dash and one under armrest..........its a car for driving though.........ya dont need cup holders

heard that was why alfas dont sell well in the US of A cos they got nowhere to put there drink !!.........best of that way i recon

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
LOL..... are you american by any chance? you want cupholders buy an SUV mate?l:) Anyhow italians have tiny cups of coffee they don't need cupholders!!

Damien.

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Get one of those can holder / long straw baseball hats :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,222 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Pinched this off The 156 site, written by an Italian, lol...

"A whenna the driver of a the Alfa-Romeo a wants a coffee, he stops a at a cafe and he seeeets and dreeenks a likea a human beee-ing. He dozzent drink a coffee out of a paper cup.."

:thumbs:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Pinched this off The 156 site, written by an Italian, lol...

"A whenna the driver of a the Alfa-Romeo a wants a coffee, he stops a at a cafe and he seeeets and dreeenks a likea a human beee-ing. He dozzent drink a coffee out of a paper cup.."

:thumbs:
I wish i could speak another language well impressed mate......:lol:

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
The biggest faukt ith the 156 imho

I ud to go to costa every morning on tne way to work, id pick up a large mocha to go with my breakfast when i got to work but a 156 i had for a few weeks as a loaner killed that off.

:(

1 - 20 of 30 Posts