Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Be kind this is my first post, ive got a 156 2.4jtd 10v 150 and i have just started to modify her. Ive started with a decat, pipercross induction and a egr blanking/restricting plate. All is well but im after more power. Ive been thinking of a stage 3 remap and im hoping for 200bhp. I have a wizards of nos street blaster 150 nos kit which came out of my old bora tdi that some old dear drove into making it a complete write off. im thinking of fitting it to my alfa, as anyone had any experience with nos on a jtd? It worked very well in my bora tdi and always put a great big smile on my face every time i smoked a 'type r' with it. I know the clutch will be in need of upgrading and i was looking at paddle clutchs hoping they will be able to handle the extra torque. Any advice would be appreciated.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Dave

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think i read somewhere that a saab 93 intercooler will fit without any real problems, or would you fit a universal ebay one?

·
Vendor
45,441 Posts
How do you get extra fuel in there when the NOS is being injected? Or are you going to use a fairly rich remap?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will be running a slightly rich map, since im only using a 'dry nos system' i have no other way of providing extra fuel with the nos. It worked very well in my old bora tdi, gaining upto 50 bhp depending on the size of the jet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts