Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had some joker from Nissan GB trying to tell me that they will be selling these in order to enter the WRC :confused: Needless to say he got flamed :tut: Built purely as an exercise for Nissan Europe, 1 rhd and 1 lhd. He seemed to think that a 3.8 litre twin turbo 4wd monster would be eligible for WRC and it's been greenlit by the bods in Japan. He was a little red faced when told that the current rules were a maximum of 1.6 litres with a turbo. He finished with a "that's what we were told"

Where do they find some of these jokers? I experienced similar at an Alfa training day when the trainer announced a 2 year old video of the MiTo GTA as "New for next year!!!" Still waiting for that car :mad:

It worries me that some manufacturers trust these people to go out into the field and tell us at the front line a complete load of drivel, which we are then expected to relay to our customers.

Juke-R looks a hoot though :thumbs:

Nissan JUKE-R Video 10 - Shakedown and Testing - YouTube

·
Registered
59 Posts
I used to think they were ugly, but I saw one a few days ago that had been tastefully modified, gloss black alloys, twin exit exhaust, window tint and it actually looked nice!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts