Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone i have been thinking of swapping my 2.2 brera for a Nissan 370z it is the only other car i have thought about since purchasing my alfa 3 years ago. Has anybody here driven a 370 or know anybody that has would you swap yourself? Thanks

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I have driven the 350z and that was an awesome car, I have heard good things about he 370z and the looks........:inlove:

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Loved the 350Z. Still think it looks massively better than the 370. Just the scary running costs put me off.

·
Registered
24,531 Posts
There's a very good, if slightly damning review in Evo this month.

·
Registered
696 Posts
I drove a 370 twice. Masses of torque which put a big smile in your face, good handling and great feel, mpg are not great a you would expect form a 3.7 V6 but, as you are considering one, I guess mpg is not your priority + for the feel facto it is not that bad (I think 25/27). Rod tax are no cheap and tyres will set you back a bit as well, however, service costs are cheaper than VAG brand and probably Alfa as well, also helped that there is no cambelt. Interiors feel way better than the 350 and built quality is good. There are no reliability issues know and engines are normally bullet proof. The down side, I owned a 350 for 4 years and the look of the 370 never striked me as much as ther 350 did.

Have a look here, great forum
350Z & 370Z UK Owners Club - Forum

1 - 7 of 7 Posts