Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trouble is I've already got the snow lance with the Karcher attachment, and I've got some other Karcher bits. Would this be the right one as an adaptor?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271556269713

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
You've already got the Autobrite lance?

The Karcher attachment should undo from it and allow you to fit the Nilfisk part to it instead...

·
Registered
14,827 Posts
The adaptor listed in post #2 does not fit the newer Nilfisk pressure washers. The lugs are too long. The second issue is that it is almost impossible to remove the Karcher attachment from the bottle to replace it with the Nilfisk one from Autobrite.

Having faced this issue I order the adaptor from eBay list in post #4 and can confirm that I can now attach my Autobrite snowfoam bottle to my Nilfisk C130 washer. Have not used it yet but the adaptor seems to be decent quality so all being well. The difference in the lugs is evident in the pictures with the eBay adaptor having the round lugs required on the current Nilfisk washers.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The adaptor listed in post #2 does not fit the newer Nilfisk pressure washers. The lugs are too long. The second issue is that it is almost impossible to remove the Karcher attachment from the bottle to replace it with the Nilfisk one from Autobrite.

Having faced this issue I order the adaptor from eBay list in post #4 and can confirm that I can now attach my Autobrite snowfoam bottle to my Nilfisk C130 washer. Have not used it yet but the adaptor seems to be decent quality so all being well. The difference in the lugs is evident in the pictures with the eBay adaptor having the round lugs required on the current Nilfisk washers.
Yeah, you spotted what I spotted re: the round lugs! I've just snow foamed my car and can confirm its is the right, and high quality, adaptor.

Reactions: 100th_Idiot
1 - 6 of 6 Posts