Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NIIMC would like to invite AO members come along this Saturday and join us in a little run.

We're meeting at Mervyn Stewarts at 11am and heading to the Silent Valley via Newcastle. What direction we take after that will be decided on the day.

You all would be made very welcome so to pot with the weather it may never stop raining, come along.:thumbs:

Stu, Chairman NIIMC

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Sounds good, a lot of nice roads & scenery up in the mountains

unfortunately I don't think I'll have my car back by then, but we'll see

·
Registered
59 Posts
hi guys. i cant make it to boucher rd, but i can join it up " on route ". i assume it will go through ballynahinch,or somewhere near, let me know so i can join around there somewhere.

cheers

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi guys. i cant make it to boucher rd, but i can join it up " on route ". i assume it will go through ballynahinch,or somewhere near, let me know so i can join around there somewhere.

cheers
No Problem. I would guess that will be the direction we'll head but I've pm'd you my number just in case.:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Enjoy the day out guys. Unfortunately a friend of mine is moving back to Glasgow and we're having a bit of a get together tomorrow so I won't be along.

Make sure and post some pictures.:D

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Enjoy the day out guys. Unfortunately a friend of mine is moving back to Glasgow and we're having a bit of a get together tomorrow so I won't be along.

Make sure and post some pictures.:D
Sure you wouldn't be going now you drive a Vauxhall :eek:

·
Registered
59 Posts
**** **** **** !!!! im out guys. somethings wrong with the car, still goes and drives ok, but somethings wrong with steering, so not 100% confident in it rightnow.

im not a happy bunny:mad:

·
Registered
926 Posts
Great day out,although the weather could have been kinder!Nice varied turnout of cars.I am sure someone will post pics soon.:thumbs:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts