Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

The date for our NIIMC annual show has been confirmed as Saturday 25th May 2013. By popular demand we will be returning to Lagan Valley Island, Lisburn the venue for our last two shows. Its the Clubs 10th anniversary so we want it to be the best show ever, more details to follow.

So please come along it will be a great day and a good excuse for taking your Alfa for a run... Open to all Italian machines not just awesome Alfa's! So tell your friends.

Cheers

Mark

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
Just a quick bump on this one, have we anyone else from AO heading up?
We are going the 166 and GT are coming this time . heading up on friday staying in the Big smoke and heading up to show on the saturday , twas a bit of a trek to do the trip on the one day like last year . Looking forward to giving the GT its first Italian Tune :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Good stuff. Im hoping that my brother will be able to take either the 166 or the 33 for me. Would like to have them both at it.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
I was planning on being up earlier, its on from 10-4 so I wanted to have some time up there to mooch around. Would much rather travel in convoy though. Anyone else have time suggestions?

The M1 services seems to be as good a spot as any to hook up

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Just to let you know I'll be there with the 159 Ti SW (In 8C Red) and wife and wee lad in tow too. So if you're there say hello, I'm kinda hard to miss at 6'7".

1 - 20 of 28 Posts