Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there guys. I'm from South Africa, I don't own an alfa yet but am looking to upgrade from my Elephant (just kidding):D . I Joined the forum to sort of do some research on which model to go for, bearing in mind I'm 21 and cash does not rain from the sky. I have my heart settled on a 145QV:inlove: and I'm just pricing them at the moment.

When I was singing up I found that my nick was already in use. Yay another person in the world with the nick name bodger, I hope Bodger doesn't mind but I just made my e a 3 as u can see tee hee :p I have had the nick name since I was 2 years old (compliments of my dad). and in my 21 years I have never seen anyone else with my name.

Anyway Can't wait for my car

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Hello and Welcome !! :)

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hallo & Welcome, Bodg3r! You'll find the site very helpful (sure you've discovered that already...). Good luck with sourcing your Bella!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Hi Bodg3r,
Sorry to have taken your nickname.
It's just an aspiration for me, not a lifelong nickname so you're welcome to it as long as "skinflint" is still free for me.
Badger's a bloody good name too now you mention it.
Anyway I haven't been here long but welcome to the forum.
145s are brilliant cars.
Bodger

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wahhh there is so much cool stuff on here but sadly I must go to sleep now or I'll never be up for work in time.

Graeme

1 - 12 of 12 Posts